Cica Plast Baume B5
8 in stock
Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repairing Balm not only enhances the healing process, helping repair the skin but also reduces feelings of discomfort soothing irritation and redness. Suitable for the whole family, it can be used in a number of situations where the skin is damaged and irritated. With Madecassoside and Panthenol, it enhances the healing process and helps repair the skin. With hydrating and soothing actives, it not only promotes a healthier skin barrier but also calms and comforts the skin. And with a purifying complex, it helps shield the skin from external aggressors protecting the skin. All in all, with a non-greasy and easy-to-apply texture, it comforts the skin while enhancing skin recovery being ideal to have on the first aid kit.
- Texture: balm;
- Skin issues: damaged and irritated skin, diaper rash, perioral and perinasal irritation, post-laser, post-peeling, small and superficial wounds;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: deeply nourishes the skin, enhances the healing process and helps repair the skin, soothes both irritation and redness and comforts the skin, has a non-greasy and easy to apply texture, is suitable for the body, face and lips;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, parabens.
- Copper, Manganese and also Zinc have purifying properties helping reduce the risk of infection;
- Glycerin helps keep the skin hydrated and also shielded from external aggressors;
- La Roche Posay Thermal Water, with antioxidant and prebiotic properties, helps rebalance the microbiome and reduce irritation, soothing the skin;
- Madecassoside enhances the healing process and helps repair the skin;
- 5% Panthenol hydrates, softens and soothes the skin while enhancing the regeneration process;
- Shea Butter can not only deeply nourish the skin but also help regenerate and soothe. It leads to a healthier skin barrier and comforts the skin.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repairing Balm both morning and evening after cleansing the skin. Apply to the affected area with a gentle massage. It is suitable for the body, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area.