Matcha Hydrating Foam Cleanser by B.Lab promises to hydrate, protect the moisture barrier, remove impurities, and work for sensitive skin.
What is it?
This matcha hydrating foam cleanser with amino acids cleanses the skin but does not leave it feeling tight. Due to the matcha extract and green tea extract with which this cleanser is formulated, the cleanser moisturizes the skin. The cleanser furthermore has an antioxidant effect and restores the oil-moisture balance of the skin.
- Mildly acidic cleansing foam gently and effectively removes skin impurities, makeup and dirt with soothing effects.
- Formulated with 10,000ppm of green tea and 2,550ppm of green tea leaf extract to enhance skin renewal and protect skin’s moisture barrier.
- Rich and foamy texture optimizes skin’s oil-water balance and thoroughly removes fine dust particles on skin.
- Contains hyaluronic acid to nourish and moisturize skin.
- Clinically proven to be hypoallergenic.
How do I use it?
Squeeze an appropriate amount of the cleanser in your palms and rub until it becomes foamy and gently massage the damp face to get rid of any water-based dirt. Rinse with water afterwards.
Ingredients of B.Lab Matcha Hydrating Foam Cleanser: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lauryl Betaine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-39, Decylene Glycol, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Fructan, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NP, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin.